SO WHO IS WATCHING OVER NEWPORT’S ENVIRONMENT?
- Want to learn all about what Newport’s environmental commissions are doing to protect our trees and open spaces?
- Ensure safe drinking water and cleaner oceans?
- Reducing our carbon footprint?
- Working to make walking and biking safer?
Join The Alliance for a Livable Newport in its continuing series of “Reports from Newport’s Commissions; working on your behalf.”
Presenting mini-reports in recognition of April’s Earth Day month will be- Energy and Environment: Co-Chair, Beth Milham
– Bicycle & Pedestrian Advisory
: Chairman, Chuck Filippo
– Wastewater Improvements: Chairman Ray Smedberg
– Tree & Open Space Commission: Member Rob Currier
The panel discussion will be followed by questions from the audience.
Questions may be sent in advance to: email@example.com/
To learn more about The City of Newport Boards and Commissions <click here>
For additional information on ALN or this Forum, contact: Lauren Carson- ALN Board of Directors firstname.lastname@example.org
Did you know that all ALN Public Forums are video taped and available publicly for viewing at any time? <click here to view the archive>