“I don’t think I’m interested in Newport’s Historic District Commission or its Zoning Board of Review.”
- If you own or are thinking of buying property in Newport’s Historic District…
- If you are thinking about possibly changing the use of your Newport property or altering its outside appearance ….
- If you own a business anywhere in the city…
- If you live in an area where a change in zoning might occur…
You SHOULD be interested in learning more about:
1) the Historic District Commission
2) the Zoning Board of Review
The Alliance for a Livable Newport will present the second in a series of public forums featuring Newport’s various Boards and Commissions.
The panel discussion will be followed by questions from the audience.
Questions may be sent in advance to: email@example.com
To learn more about The City of Newport Boards and Commissions <click here>
The panel will feature:
- Rebecca McSweeney, Chair of theZoning Board of Review
- John Shehan, Chair of theHistoric District Commission
- Matt Weintraub, Historic Planner for the City of Newport
For additional information on ALN or this Forum, contact: Isabel Griffith – Office of the President – firstname.lastname@example.org
Did you know that all ALN Public Forums are video taped and available publicly for viewing at any time? <click here to view the archive>