*Questions may be submitted in writing at the event, or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org/
You do not have to be present at the forum to have your question chosen.
“The State of the City, Newport, Rhode Island”
A Public Forum Presented by The Alliance for a Livable Newport
- How are we doing in our “City by the Sea?”
- What has been accomplished over the past months?
- As a function of the city’s Strategic Plan, what are the successes?
- Where did the city fall short?
- What can the residents and taxpayers look forward to?
- Any warning signals to look for?
Here’s an opportunity to get the perspectives of Newport’s elected officials and of the City Manager about the issues they have been addressing over the past year and expect to be facing in the current year, and to challenge them with your questions* about the future of Newport.
- Mayor Harry Winthrop
- City Council Vice-Chair Lynn Ceglie
- City Manager Joe Nicholson
DATE: Tuesday, February 27
TIME: 6-7:30 PM
LOCATION: Claiborne Pell Elementary School
35 Dexter Street, Newport, RI.
Ample free parking directly across the street from the school
CONTACT For Immediate Release: 02/12/2018
Isabel Griffith, Co-President
Alliance for a Livable Newport