Alliance for a Livable Newport can now be found at http://newportalliance.org/!
The reasons for this change and many benefits of this new website can be summarized by our organizations desire and need to be connected to the various social media sites such as Facebook, Google+, Twitter, and Linkedin.
The new NewportAlliance.org website is built on the WordPress platform…used by many leading organizations such as CNN and The Wall Street Journal.
The new website features you will notice include:
- Site level “search” using “keywords” or “keyword phrases” to locate information and important updates about events, people, or our key focus areas
- Connectors to Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, and Google+ allow anyone to easily share, comment or like any page or post.
- Moderated Blog comments are open to all. Anyone can post their comments on important issues. We need feedback from our neighbors and the community to let us know what is important to you!
- Watch a recorded video of current and past forums automatically on our webpage
- Fast and easy ways to join, volunteer, or donate to ALN.
- Neighborhood maps to show street boundaries of all Neighborhood Associations
- A Calendar of Events anyone can easily share including maps.
Please visit the new site now! http://newportalliance.org/!
Be sure and leave a COMMENT on any topic or page, or share a page you like on Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin or Google+ Please let us know your thoughts.
Do you have any important issues or ideas for ALN?
Please subscribe to our newsletter, join ALN or make a DONATION NOW!