DATE: Thursday, December 3
LOCATION: Newport Public Library Program Room
300 Spring St, Newport, RI 02840
WHAT: The Alliance for a Livable Newport, in another in its series of public forums on the workings of our municipal government, will feature The City of Newport’s award winning Department of Finance.
Speakers: Laura Sitrin, Director of Finance, along with panelists
- Nancy Lalli – Controller
- Carolyn Cleary – Accounting Supervisor
- Elizabeth Sceppa – Budget & Finance Analyst
- Jim Nolan – Senior Accountant
- Erin Mulligan – Purchasing Agent
- Bill Sindt – MIS Manager
- Laurie Kenney – Tax Collector
Following a presentation, members of the department will answer questions from the audience.
Please JOIN US – and bring your questions about our city’s finances