Use of the ALN website is subject to the following terms:
1. By using the ALN website you agree to be legally bound by these terms. ALN reserves the right to change any term, or to change, modify or otherwise alter any feature of the website at any time and for any purpose without notice.
2. By using the ALN website you acknowledge that Internet transmissions are never completely private or secure. Any message you send to the website may be read or intercepted by others.
3. In accessing the ALN website or certain of the resources on the website, you may be asked to provide registration details. You agree to provide information that is correct, current, and complete. To the extent that you misrepresent yourself, ALN reserves the right to refuse you access to the website or any of its resources.
4. (a) The ALN website and incorporated materials (including, but not limited to text, photographs, graphics, video and audio content) are protected by copyrights, registered or unregistered trademarks, trade names and/or service marks owned by ALN or subcontractors of ALN and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of the ALN Board.
(b) If you link to the ALN web site, (i) you may not imply that ALN endorses your products or services, (ii) you may not imply an affiliation between your company and ALN without the prior written consent of the ALN Board, (iii) you may not misrepresent your relationship with ALN.
5. The materials, information and opinions included and/or expressed in community pages on this website or in public forums (Forums) are not necessarily those of ALN. No material sent to the ALN website will be treated as confidential. The use of information posted on the ALN website will be at your own risk and will be subject to the above disclaimers and limitations on liability.
6. We request that you act responsibly when using this website. ALN website visitors may submit suggestions, ideas, comments, questions, or other information, so long as the content is not illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties or objectionable and does not consist of or contain software viruses, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of “spam.” All communications must be signed by you. You may not use a false e-mail address, impersonate any personor entity, or otherwise mislead ALN or its members as to the origin of a message or other content. ALN has the right (but not the obligation) to remove or edit such content.
7. ALN will remove any submitted material that:
(i) libels, defames, invades privacy, stalks, is obscene, pornographic, racist, abusive, harassing, threatening or offensive;
(ii) infringes any intellectual property or other right of any entity or person, including violating anyone’s copyrights or trademarks or their rights of publicity;
(iii) advocates or promotes illegal activity or violates any law;
(iv) impersonates or misrepresents your connection to any other entity or person or otherwise manipulates headers or identifiers to disguise the origin of the content;
(viii) advertises any commercial endeavor